Tuesday 22 December 2020

 


                                             A very Happy Coin Collecting Christmas to everyone. 


I keep promising myself I will stop getting more places to store coins, however it does not work. My collection grows sideways and possibly not upwards. I am reusing an old album I was given in the 1980s because it is a cheap and easy way to house cheap and easy coins. These are the modern world coins, taken from circulation on trips, which have no value at all except they are interesting and perhaps one day will be old and probably no value then. 

They show how coins vary to show changes in fashion, politics and economics. the real value of a coin is that is shows a moment in time, and was used by ordinary people in their day to day lives. 

Happy collecting!






No comments:

Post a Comment